- Crayola Crayons - Regular NOT Washable
- Crayola Watercolour Paints
- Crayola Washable No-Run Glue
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Cardstock Paper - 21.3 cm x 27.5 cm (8 ½" x 11") - 1 piece per student
- Draw the number on the cardstock paper using Crayola Washable glue.
- Allow it to dry for several hours.
- Use white and coloured crayons to draw designs on the paper.
- Press hard with the crayon.
- Cover the whole paper with watercolour paint.
- Notice how the white crayon shows through the paint.
- Count sets of things such as buttons and beads to match your number.
- Glue the sets inside the number.