Effective Date: 01/12/2022
These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Crayola Canada, a division of William E. Coutts Company, Limited (“Crayola Canada,” “we” or “us”) governing your use of any website, mobile or other app, product, feature, or other service offered by us that posts a link to or otherwise provides these Terms (collectively, the “Crayola Canada Properties”), including without limitation Crayola.ca and CrayolaTeachers.ca. In addition, certain of the Crayola Canada Properties may be governed by additional, service-specific terms (collectively, “Supplemental Terms”). The Supplemental Terms are incorporated into these Terms by reference. To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms will control with respect to the applicable services.
Table of Contents:
Changes to this Agreement
Changes to Services
Security of Your Account
Equipment Requirements and Fees
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
Third Party Links, Applications, and Content
Suspension and Termination
Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions
Limitation of Liability
BINDING ARBITRATION (“Arbitration Agreement”)
- Changes to this Agreement
To the extent allowed by applicable law, we reserve the right to change these Terms and the Supplemental Terms at any time without prior notice. When we make changes, the new Terms will be made available at the Crayola Canada Properties, and any new Supplemental Terms will be made available from within, or through, the affected services on the applicable Crayola Canada Properties. We may also provide notice to you in other ways, such as through contact information you have provided. Your continued use of any of the Crayola Canada Properties after the effective date of the revised Terms and/or Supplemental Terms as applicable (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) will constitute your consent to those changes to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
- Changes to Services
Crayola may modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the products or services we offer through the Crayola Canada Properties (collectively “Services”), at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you, including the availability of any Crayola Canada Property, or any feature or Content (defined below) of a Crayola Canada Property.
- Intellectual Property
Subject to any applicable Account settings that we may choose to make available to you, and which you may then choose to select, you grant to Crayola Canada a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, together (at Crayola Canada’s option) with the names and likenesses of any persons identifiable therein, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the purposes of operating and providing the Crayola Canada Properties and their services to you and to other users.
- No Confidential Relationship/No Unsolicited Materials
It is our policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials other than those we have specifically requested, to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Crayola Canada does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted and you agree that any such ideas transmitted to Crayola Canada are included in the above license you grant to Crayola for any User Content.
You agree and understand that we are not obligated to post, keep, or use your User Content.
- Your Warranty to Crayola Canada
You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to the User Content you Upload (or such User Content is in the public domain), or otherwise have all rights necessary to grant the license provided for in these Terms, including without limitation that any other holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights (to the extent allowed by applicable law), in the User Content you Upload, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You further warrant that the User Content you Upload is accurate, does not violate these Terms, and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If you send an item (such as a product, activity, or gift), whether such item is physical or digital, to another individual, you acknowledge and agree that you, not Crayola Canada, are the sender of such card or message, and that we act merely as a delivery agent.
- Copyright Infringement.
Crayola Canada respects the intellectual property of others and complies with the Notice to Notice Régime under the Bill C‑61 amendment of the Copyright Act, RSC, 1985, c C‑42. For copyright infringement notices to be effective, such notices must be written and must include the following (“Copyright Notice”):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest at issue;
- a description of where the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest at issue is located on the Site;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Copyright Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Crayola Canada encourages you to consult a lawyer before submitting a Copyright Notice.
The Copyright Notice should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Conduct
As a condition of your use of the Crayola Canada Properties, you agree not to use the Crayola Canada Properties for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms, by applicable Supplemental Terms, by applicable law or in any other manner that we deem objectionable (in our sole discretion). You will not, and will not permit or assist any third party to, take any action or Upload any User Content on or through the Crayola Canada Properties that:
- Infringes on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, or any other right of another person or entity;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or vulgar;
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk mail, bulk mail, chain letters, or surveys;
- Discloses another person’s address, phone number, e‑mail address, credit card number, or any information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual or that is extremely personal in nature;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, or barter; communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation; marketing any goods or services; reselling, renting, leasing, or providing for payment the services to any person;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Crayola Canada;
- Engages in or attempts to engage in any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Crayola Canada Properties, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Crayola Canada Properties; using manual or automated software or other means to scrape, crawl, spider, or similarly access any portion of the Crayola Canada Properties (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from our websites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); introducing or sending viruses, worms, spyware, malware, or any other kind of harmful code into or through the Crayola Canada Properties; interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of or use by others of the Crayola Canada Properties, including by means of overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing the Crayola Canada Properties;
- Engages in or attempts to engage in any of the following:disabling, bypassing, modifying, defeating, violating, removing, impairing, circumventing, or otherwise interfering with digital rights-management technology or other features or technology that limits or prevents use of the Crayola Canada Properties or the Content therein;
- Automates the process of sending or viewing Content.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted in these Terms, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Content of third parties obtained through the Crayola Canada Properties for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
You agree that digital rights-management technology is an integral and inseparable part of any Crayola Canada Property that employs it. Tampering with or circumventing such digital rights-management technology or otherwise accessing or using the Crayola Canada Properties or Content in violation of these Terms and any applicable Supplemental Terms may constitute copyright infringement.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM YOU INTERACT. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to intercede in any disputes that arise out of those interactions. You agree that Crayola Canada is not and will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions. We do not approve, endorse, or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other users at your own risk.
We reserve the right to investigate User Content, as well as violations of these Terms and any applicable Supplemental Terms, including by requesting evidence of your rights in and to the User Content. Crayola reserves the right to refuse and/or remove any Content, and to suspend the shipping of any order or service relating to Content, for any reason it deems, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate. By using the Crayola Canada Properties, you irrevocably consent to such investigations and disclosures.
- Security of Your Account
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information included in your account, including updating your information as necessary, maintaining the confidentiality of your password. To the fullest extent allowed by law, all activity conducted in connection with your account will be your responsibility, as you are deemed to be in sole possession and control of the confidential password necessary to access your account. You must immediately notify Crayola of any unauthorized access or tampering of your account, or suspected breach of security by emailing email@example.com.
- Equipment Requirements and Fees.
You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Crayola Canada Properties, including for any app we may offer (“App”): a mobile device or tablet that is suitable to connect with and use such App. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the Crayola Canada Properties.
- Purchase Terms
Any purchase you make online through the Crayola Canada Properties is subject to the Purchase Terms and any other applicable offer terms posted on the Crayola Canada Properties.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
Any sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) that may be offered via the Crayola Canada Properties may be governed by a separate set of rules that may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, terms and conditions governing the Promotion, use of User Content, and disclosures about how your personal information may be used. It is your responsibility to read these rules to determine whether or not you want to and are eligible to participate, register and/or enter, and to determine the applicable terms and conditions of the Promotion. By participating in a Promotion, you will be subject to those official rules, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules and the decisions of the identified sponsor(s).
- Third-Party Links, Applications, and Content
- International Users
Some of the Crayola Canada Properties are accessible from countries around the world and may contain references to Services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that we intend to announce such Services in your country. The Crayola Canada Properties are controlled and offered by us from our facilities in Canada. Crayola Canada makes no representations that the Crayola Canada Properties or our Services are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who access the Crayola Canada Properties or use our services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold Crayola Canada, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors, including, without limitation, Crayola, LLC (collectively, the “Crayola Parties”) harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of: (a) your User Content; (b) your use of, or inability to use, the Crayola Canada Properties or our Services; © your violation of these Terms or any applicable Supplemental Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another party, including other users; or (e) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the Crayola Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation, or concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact in connection with the Services provided under these Terms. You agree that the provisions in this Section 12 will survive any termination of your account, these Terms or any applicable Supplemental Terms, or your access to the Crayola Canada Properties.
- Suspension and Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or some of our Crayola Canada Properties (including refusing to allow you to purchase digital or physical products or services), with or without notice, and with or without refund, if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are in breach of these Terms or any applicable Supplemental Terms or have engaged in conduct that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate.
In the event of suspension or termination by Crayola Canada, we may delete or change your password(s) associated with any account you may have for Crayola Canada Properties; delete or change your account for such Crayola Canada Properties, including deleting your User Content and/or transaction history; and bar your further use of such Crayola Canada Properties, as well as that of anyone sharing your email address, payment information, and/or physical address. You understand that such actions may be taken without any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of User Content.
All provisions of these Terms and any applicable Supplemental Terms which by their nature should survive termination, will survive termination of your access to the Crayola Canada Properties, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
If your access to Crayola Canada Properties is terminated under these Terms, then you agree that you will not attempt to re-register with or access the Crayola Canada Properties through use of a different username or otherwise, and you acknowledge that you will not be entitled to receive a refund for fees related to those of our Crayola Canada Properties to which your access has been terminated. In the event that you violate the immediately preceding sentence, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately take any or all of the actions set forth in these Terms without any notice or warning to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions.
You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Crayola Canada Properties and our Services is at your sole risk, and the Crayola Canada Properties and our Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. We reserve the right to amend errors and update product and service information at any time without prior notice. The Crayola Parties expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement arising from use of the Crayola Canada Properties or our Services.
The Crayola Parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: our Services will meet your requirements; your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that the Crayola Canada Properties are free of viruses or other harmful components; or that the materials of the Crayola Canada Properties are correct, accurate, or reliable.
Any content downloaded from or otherwise accessed through our Services is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property, including, but not limited to, your computer system and any device you use to access the Crayola Canada Properties or our Services, or any other loss that results from accessing such content.
Our Services may be subject to delays, cancellations and other disruptions. The Crayola Parties make no warranty, representation or condition with respect to Services, including but not limited to, the quality, effectiveness, reputation and other characteristics of Services.
- Limitations on Liability
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages.
The Crayola Canada Properties are presented by Crayola Canada. Crayola Canada is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Crayola, LLC, including any parent, division, subsidiary, or affiliate of Crayola, LLC.
- Cap on Liability.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will the Crayola Parties be liable to you for more than the greater of (a) the total amount paid to Crayola Canada by you in connection with the act, omission or occurrence giving rise to such liability or (b) ten Canadian dollars (CAD $10.00). The foregoing cap on liability will not apply to liability of a Crayola Party for any injury caused by a Crayola party’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- User Content.
- Basis of the Bargain.
The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Crayola Canada and you.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Any dispute relating to the Crayola Canada Properties or products or services you purchase through the Crayola Canada Properties shall be arbitrated and finally resolved, with no right of appeal, even on questions of law, pursuant to the National Arbitration Rules of the ADR Institute of Canada, Inc. The place of arbitration shall be Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise, and you agree that you will not participate as a class member or class representative in any action against Crayola Canada.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms to the contrary, Crayola Canada shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction whenever the facts or circumstances would permit Crayola Canada to seek such relief.
- Governing Law.
These Terms, the Supplemental Terms, and any action related to them will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms or any Supplemental Terms.
The Crayola Canada Properties may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile phone or other mobile device. These features and services may include, without limitation, the ability to upload content to the Crayola Canada Properties, receive messages from the Crayola Canada Properties (including, without limitation, push messages), download applications to your mobile phone or access Crayola Canada Properties features (collectively, the “Mobile Features”). We may charge for Mobile Features. Also, standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier. Fees and charges will appear on your mobile bill or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
If you have registered for Mobile Features that utilize your mobile number, you agree to notify Crayola Canada of any changes to or deactivation of your mobile number and update your account(s) on the Crayola Canada Properties to reflect this change.
- App Stores
- General.You acknowledge and agree that the availability of any Apps we may offer are dependent on the third party from whom you received the App license (e.g., Apple App Store or Google Play) (“App Store”). You acknowledge that these Terms are an agreement between you and us, and not with the App Store. We, not the App Store, are solely responsible for the Crayola Canada Properties and our Services, including the Apps, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance, or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the Apps, you must have Internet access, including in some cases, wireless network services.You agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the Crayola Canada Properties, including the Apps. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Apps is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement (e.g., the App Store’s terms and policies) when using our Services, including the Apps. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and will have the right to enforce them.
- Accessing and Downloading Apps from Apple.The following applies to any App accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (an “Apple-Sourced App”):
- Acknowledgement.You acknowledge and agree that (i) these Terms are between you and Crayola (or any third-party developer that may own or operate the App) only, and not Apple, and (ii) Crayola Canada, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Apple-Sourced App and content thereof.
- Scope of License.Your license to use the Apple-Sourced App is non-transferable and limited to use on an Apple-branded product that you own or control, and as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
- Maintenance and Support.You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Apple-Sourced App.
- Warranty.In the event of any failure of the Apple-Sourced App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Apple-Sourced App to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple-Sourced App. As between Crayola Canada and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Crayola Canada.
- Product Claims.You and Crayola Canada acknowledge that, as between Crayola Canada and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the Apple-Sourced App or your possession and use of the Apple-Sourced App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple-Sourced App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights.You and Crayola Canada acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Apple-Sourced App or your possession and use of that Apple-Sourced App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Crayola Canada and Apple, Crayola Canada, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- Legal Compliance.You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Third-Party Terms.You must comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Apple-Sourced App (e.g., your wireless data service agreement).
- Third-Party Beneficiary.You and Crayola Canada acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement as related to your license of the Apple-Sourced App, and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce them as related to your license of the Apple-Sourced App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Without limiting any other terms of these Terms, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Apple-Sourced App.
- General Provisions
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether you visit the Crayola Canada Properties or send us emails or other electronic communications, or whether we post notices on the Crayola Canada Properties or communicate with you via email or other electronic communications. You (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Crayola Canada provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
- Assignment. These Terms and any applicable Supplemental Terms, and your rights and obligations under each, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.Crayola Canada may assign its rights and duties under these Terms or any Supplemental Terms to any party at any time without any notice to you.
- Force Majeure. Crayola Canada will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform, including failure to deliver purchased Services, resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Questions, Complaints, Claims. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Crayola Canada Properties or our Services, please contact us.
- Waiver. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms or any applicable Supplemental Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- Severability. If any portion of these Terms or any applicable Supplemental Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms together with any applicable Supplemental Terms are the final, complete, and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter. As used in these Terms, “including” means “including without limitation.”
- Crayola Ownership
Except with respect to User Content (defined in Section 3© below), Crayola, its licensors, or suppliers own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Crayola Canada Properties, and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights embodied therein, whether or not applied for or registered, including but not limited to the following: names, logos, text, characters, graphics or other artwork, icons, photos, products, digital downloads, sound recordings, audiovisual materials or effects, titles, themes, objects, animations, musical compositions, moral rights, documentation, data compilations, computer code or software, features, and functionality of the Crayola Canada Properties, and any compilation of the foregoing (collectively, “Crayola Content”). The Crayola Content is protected by Canadian and international laws. The Crayola Content and the User Content are collectively referred to in these Terms as “Content.”
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, incorporate into another website, app, or other service; or in any way exploit any of the Crayola Content, in whole or in part, except as set forth in these Terms, without the specific permission of Crayola Canada.
- Crayola Canada’s License to You
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and any applicable Supplemental Terms, Crayola grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to engage in the following activities for non-commercial purposes only:
- To browse, access, and view any of the Crayola Canada Properties and the Crayola Content therein that is available to the public without registration; and, if you have registered or subscribed as required by the applicable Service, to browse, access, and view Crayola Content available to such registered or subscribed viewers;
- To download, install, and use a copy of any downloadable application or other Content comprising or available through Crayola Properties (e.g., colouring pages or a Crayola mobile app governed by these Terms) on any computing device that you own or control solely for your personal or family use;
- To link to the Crayola Canada Properties, provided, however, that your website or any third party websites that link to the Crayola Canada Properties: (a) must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of Crayola Content or otherwise mirror any part of the Crayola Canada Properties; (b) must not imply that Crayola is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products or services, unless Crayola has given it prior written consent; © must not present false information about, or disparage, tarnish, or otherwise, in Crayola Canada’s sole opinion, harm Crayola or its Services; (d) must not use any Crayola Canada trademarks without the prior written permission from Crayola Canada; (e) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or otherwise objectionable (in Crayola Canada’s sole opinion); and (f) must be owned and controlled by you or the person or entity placing the link, or otherwise permit you to enable such link subject to these Terms. By linking to a Crayola Canada Property, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, Crayola Canada reserves the right to prohibit linking to the Crayola Canada Properties for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion even if the linking complies with the requirements described above.
The foregoing license does not include any right to modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduction, or creation of derivative works from the Crayola Content or the Crayola Canada Properties, except as and only to the extent expressly stated above.
- User Content
You and other users may have the ability to upload to, transmit through, or otherwise make available (collectively, “Upload”) through the Crayola Canada Properties personalized messages, audio, video, photographs, files, data, reviews, discussions in community forums, or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely and entirely responsible for User Content that you Upload using the Crayola Canada Properties. You acknowledge that other users of the Crayola Canada Properties, and not Crayola Canada, are similarly responsible for all User Content they Upload using the Crayola Canada Properties. You agree that you have no right, title, or interest in or to any Content that you have not Uploaded that appears on or through the Crayola Canada Properties.
You acknowledge that Crayola Canada has no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, or investigate User Content, but that it reserves the right to do so.
- Your User Content License to Crayola