Crayola Canada Purchase Terms
Effective Date: January 7, 2021
- Purchase of Products or Services. Prices, fees, taxes, and charges are shown in Canadian Dollars unless expressly stated otherwise. You agree to pay all fees, taxes and charges incurred through your purchase of any products or services at the time of purchase and at the rates then in effect. Crayola Canada does not provide refunds or credits if the price for particular products or services previously purchased by you is lowered or is later part of a promotional offer. Promotional codes are not valid on sale items, unless otherwise noted in the terms applicable to a specific promotional code (or expressly permitted by Crayola via site functionality).
- Third-Party Payment Provider. Payment must be made through our payment gateway provider(s) at the time of placing your order. You will be required to submit your payment details to the relevant third-party payment gateway provider, and you may also be required to accept additional terms and conditions in relation to the use of such services. We cannot accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with your use of such third-party payment provider.
- Listed Prices. Any strike-through or “list” price advertised represents a price at which we previously offered the product, or a comparable product, recently or in a past season or year, or the value of a similar item in the market. It may not represent the price in effect on our Crayola Canada Properties, or elsewhere in the market, on any particular day.
- We ship only to the 10 Canadian provinces. We are not able to ship to PO Boxes; you must specify a physical address during checkout. Most in-stock items ship within 1 – 4 business days of the order being placed, though shipping times may vary. Crayola Canada may choose to offer free shipping on purchases over a minimum threshold (e.g., $50). Any such free-shipping offer is not valid for shipping addresses in any area designated “remote” by Canada Post. Shipments to remote areas may incur additional shipping charges.
- Returns/Refunds. Crayola Canada accepts returns for most items within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in unused condition and in their original packaging. To begin a return, please visit Returns. We will send you shipping instructions for your return. You will receive your credit within 7 – 10 business days of us receiving the eligible returned merchandise. Items sold as “clearance” or “final sale” are not returnable, nor are any other items that are noted as non-returnable on their product page on a Crayola Canada Property. Crayola Canada reserves the right to limit or suspend its refund policy in circumstances of excessive use, abuse, or suspected fraud.
- Payment Disputes. You must notify us in writing within sixty (60) days, or the dispute period established by your payment card provider, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement, or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be sent to:
15 Mary Street W.
- Limits/Restrictions. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased or sent per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same payment card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
- Order Cancellation. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including due to lack of availability, and including after your order has been submitted. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Product Information Disclaimer. Occasionally, information on our Crayola Canada Properties may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and/or availability. Crayola Canada reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after your order has been submitted. We use reasonable efforts to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the Crayola Canada Properties, but because the colours you see will depend on your monitor or device, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will be accurate. We do not offer rainchecks.
- Applicable taxes and import duties are based on the final value of your order and the prevailing rates in force in the relevant tax jurisdiction.