- Crayola Broad Tip Markers - 16 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm
- Crayola Crayons - 16 Count
- Crayola Washable Glue Sticks
- Crayola Scissors
- Use pencil to draw the bird so it fills the page.
- Colour some marker ink onto a plastic lid.
- Use the flat side of the marker.
- Dip your paint brush into some water and then into the marker ink.
- Paint the negative space with the watery ink.
- Fill in all the negative space.
- When it is dry use markers to finish colouring your bird.
- Use a ruler to draw a 3 cm wide border around a new piece of paper.
- Use crayons to colour it for a frame for your picture.
- Think of where you might see this bird and make a design to suit that environment, e.g.,
- Use a marker to write facts about your bird around the frame.
- Carefully cut out the frame.
- Glue the frame on top of your picture.
- Add more details to show what you have learned about your bird.
- View your picture with fresh eyes.
- What does your picture teach others about your bird?
- What do you like best about your picture?