- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x12")
- Crayola Construction Paper Crayons
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Fold the construction paper in half short end to short end.
- Fold it in half again short end to short end.
- Use Crayola washable glue to draw a design on the front of the card.
- Allow the glue to dry for about 3 hours.
- Open the paper.
- Fold it long end to long end.
- Start about half way down on the folded edge of the paper that does NOT have the glue design.
- Make a cut about 5 cm long and parallel to the bottom of the paper.
- Fold the top part of the cut paper UP to make a triangle.
- Fold the bottom part of the cut paper DOWN to make a triangle.
- Put the triangles back in their original position.
- Refold the paper into the card.
- Place your fingers inside the card and gently push the 2 triangles out.
- Close the card.
- Press it firmly.
- Open and close the card to see the mouth pop up.
- Use Crayola construction crayons to colour the front and inside of the card.