- Crayola Acrylic paint
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Permanent Markers
- Drawing Paper - 28 cm x 76 cm (11" x 30")
- Clear Vinyl or Acetate - 28 cm x 76 cm (11" x 30")
- Water Containers
- Plastic Container Lids for Palettes
- Paper Towels
- Make some rough sketches of background scenes for each part of your story. Think of the details you need to help tell your story.
- where does the story begin
- where does it end
- what kinds of buildings and vegetation do you see along the way
- where does the action take place
- Draw one long, changing scene on the 76 cm (30") drawing paper that includes your ideas for each part of the story.
- Be sure to add enough details to help tell your story.
- Place the vinyl on top of the drawing.
- Use a black permanent marker to trace the drawing onto the vinyl.
- Place the vinyl with the marker side down.
- Use acrylic paint on the back of the vinyl to add colour to the scene.
- Turn the vinyl over to see the finished scene.
- Use the scrolling background scene to film a story.