- Crayola Oil Pastels - 16 Count
- Crayola Crayons - 24 Count
- Crayola Watercolour Pencils - 12 Count
- Crayola Watercolour Paints - 8 Count
- Crayola Fine Line Markers - 12 Count
- Crayola Coloured Pencils - 24 Count
- Crayola Metallic FX Crayons - 16 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Find a photograph you want to enlarge.
- Draw a grid on top of the photograph
- Assign a letter to each column of the grid.
- Assign a number to each row of the grid.
- Draw a corresponding grid on a larger piece of drawing paper.
- Make it at least twice as large as the photograph and of the same proportions.
- Assign matching letters to the columns of the grid.
- Assigng matching numbers to the rows of the grid.
- Use the letter/number combination on the photograph to find the corresponding section on the larger grid.
- Use different media to draw the shapes you see in each section of the grid on the photograph in the corresponding section of the larger grid.
- Use as many different media as you have to complete the drawing. For example,
- oil pastels
- watercolour pencils
- watercolour paints
- coloured pencils
- metallic FX crayons
- glitter crayons
- Compare the different effects of the media.