- Crayola Watercolour Paints
- Crayola White Glue
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper or Cardstock Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Table Salt
- Draw a snowman with Crayola white glue.
- Do not let the tip of the glue bottle touch the paper.
- Make the lines nice and thick.
- Pour lots of salt over the glue drawing.
- Make sure to cover all the glue.
- Carefully shake the salt off the drawing and into a large container.
- Use watercolours to paint your snowman.
- Lightly touch the surface of the wet salt/glue with the tip of your paintbrush.
- Notice how the colour spreads along the surface.
- The salt is absorbing the colour.