- Crayola Watercolour Paints
- Crayola Regular Crayons - Not Washable
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Masking Tape
- Plastic Placemats - 1 per student
- Think of an emotion.
- Choose one.
- Draw lines and shapes that show how that feels.
- Press hard with the crayon.
- Tape the paper to a plastic placemat.
- When the tape is removed it will leave a white border around the paintings.
- Be sure to use one long strip of tape for each side.
- Paint over the whole drawing with watercolours.
- Gently remove the tape.
- Look at your painting with fresh eyes.
- How does it make you feel?
- Make sounds to go with your painting.
- Make movements to go with your painting.
- Move to your painting while you make the sounds.
- How does your painting show your emotions?