- Crayola Neon Washable Project Paint, 10 Count
- Crayola Washable Glitter Glue, 5 Count
- Crayola Washable No-Run School Glue
- Crayola Washable Project Paint, 10 Count
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Painting Paper - 30.5 cm x 45.7 cm (12" x 18") or larger
- Green Masking Tape
- Paper Towels
- Water Containers
- Assorted Buttons
- Use a pencil to print your name on the paper.
- Make it nice and big.
- Cover your name with masking tape.
- Press the tape down with your fingers.
- Make sure it is good and flat.
- Paint over the tape and cover the whole paper.
- Use lots of different colours.
- Draw some lines in the wet paint with the end of your brush.
- Set the painting aside to dry.
- Gently remove the tape.
- Add some glitter glue to make your name sparkle.
- Add some buttons.