- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper
- A Variety of Found Objects
- Googly Eyes
- Cut out the number and the number bonds.
- Place them aside for later.
- Use construction paper to make your picture.
- Use shapes and colours to show the number bonds.
- Glue the number onto your picture.
- Glue a number bond with its picture.
- Repeat for each picture.
- Use crayons to add other details to make your picture interesting.
- Accordion fold a small strip of paper.
- Glue a number bond to one end.
- Glue the other end to the matching picture so it pops up.
- Repeat for the other number bonds.
- View your picture with fresh eyes.
- How does it show the number bonds?
- How do the details make you want to keep looking at it?
- What do you like best about your picture?