- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Broad Line Markers - Black
- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Look at Todd Parr's pictures.
- What geometric shapes does he use?
- What kinds of colours does he use?
- What do you notice about all his pictures?
- Draw a person the way Todd Parr does.
- Draw the outline of your person with a black marker.
- Start with a circle for the head.
- Use other geometric shapes for the rest of the body.
- Add a pattern to the clothes.
- Use fine line markers to colour your person.
- Compare your drawing with one of Todd Parr's.
- How are they the same?
- How are they different?
- How many shapes did you use?