- Crayola® Washable Paint - 2 bottles of each colour (red, yellow, blue, green, black, white)
- Crayola Paint Brushes - 8 packages
- Plastic Spoons - 30
- Small Plastic Baskets - 5
- Small Plastic water containers - 1 per student
- Plastic Containers with Lids - 30
- Paper Towels or Reusable Cloths
Pour the paint into a container and snap the lid tight.
Place one container of each colour into the basket.
Place 6 plastic spoons into each paint kit.
Stack the kits for easy storage.
Prior to the painting lesson place 6 pieces of paper towel or reusable cloth in each basket.
Place 6 paper plate palettes in each basket.
Place 6 water containers in each basket.
Demonstrate how to use the spoon to take a small amount of paint.
A little goes a long way!
Demonstrate how to clean the brush.
Demonstrate how to dry the brush before changing colour.