- Crayola Acrylic Paint - 6 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x12")
- Crayola Paintbrushes - 5 Count
- Tracing Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Drawing Pencils - HB & 6B
- Still Life Objects
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Make contour drawings of three still life objects on white paper with an HB pencil.
- Trace the three objects on a piece of tracing paper.
- Move the tracing paper over the objects to create new lines and shapes.
- Fill the tracing paper with lines and shapes.
- Turn the tracing paper over and draw over all the lines with a 6B pencil.
- Tape the corners of the tracing paper to watercolour paper.
- Be sure the 6B pencil lines are facing down against the watercolour paper.
- Draw over all the lines to copy the drawing onto the watercolour paper.
- Check periodically to see that the lines are transferring to the watercolour paper.
- Begin filling the shapes with acrylic paint.
- Finish the painting by outlining the shapes with a marker.