- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Sketchbooks - 1 per student
- Make a list of words that reflect the environmental issue you researched.
- Choose the word you want to use.
- Brainstorm ideas for illustrating the word by making several thumbnail sketches.
- Choose the idea you like the best.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw the design on your paper.
- Make sure the design uses repetition and clearly shows the word.
- Use a black fine line marker to complete the design.
- View the work from a distance to see it with fresh eyes.
- Does it communicate the message you intended?
- Does your eye travel throughout the page?
- Have you included repetition and contrast?
- Is your word easy to read?
- What do you like best about your design?