- Crayola Washable Glitter Project Paint - 6 Count
- Crayola Variety Brush Set - 5 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Washable No-Run School Glue
- Small Shells
- Googly Eyes
- Paint your hand.
- Cover all the finger tips and the palm of your hand.
- Think of the shape of an alligator.
- Use the shape of your hands to make an alligator.
- Press your painted hand onto the paper.
- Make sure the fingers touch the paper too.
- What part of the alligator will this be?
- Use more handprints to make the rest of the body, the head and the tail.
- Add more details with contrasting colours.
- Add googly eyes and shells if you like.
- View your painting with fresh eyes.
- Think about the alligator in Alligator Pie.
- What is your alligator thinking?