- Crayola Washable Project Paint - 6 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm
- Crayola Paintbrushes - 5 Count
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Cotton Tips
- Paper Plates for Palettes - 1 per student
- Arrange several colours of paint on your palette.
- Explore mark making with different colours.
- Use thick lines, thin lines and wavy lines.
- Use big dots, small dots, 1/2 dots to create lines.
- Make up your own rules for different patterns and then make the patterns on your paper.
- View your painting with fresh eyes.
- How did you use lines and dots.
- What kinds of lines did you create?
- How did you change the size and direction of the lines and dots in your painting?
- What are the rules for your patterns.
- What do you like best about your painting? Why?