- Crayola Model Magic - Assorted Colours
- Paint Stir Stciks
- Pipe Cleaners
- Buttons and Beads
- Cookie Cutters
- Googly Eyes
- Gather a variety of materials.
- Place everything in the centre of a table for easy access.
- Create a ball-like shape of Model Magic, or use a cookie cutter.
- Press the ball onto to a paint stir stick.
- Make sure the stick goes all the way to the top of the Model Magic shape, and that the shape is firmly stuck to the stick.
- For cookie cutters, place one cut-out shape on one side of the stir stick and another on the other side so they attach firmly, and the stick is sandwiched inside the two Model Magic shapes.
- Use different colours of Model Magic to decorate the wand.
- Push pipe cleaners, jewels, buttons and beads into the Model Magic to make them stick.
- Create patterns and 1 long pointer.
- Allow the Model Magic to dry for 72 hours.