- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Washable No-Run Glue
- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Cut out lots of different strips of construction paper.
- Make them different widths, lengths and colours.
- Use these paper strips to make your roller coaster.
- Choose a colour for your background.
- Choose contrasting colours for your roller coaster.
- Glue the ends of the paper strips to the background and hold them in place for a few seconds.
- Make lots of bumps and dips.
- Notice the kinds of lines the paper strips are.
- Add signs and little carts to your roller coaster.
- Make a cart by gluing a small strip of paper into a circle and then flattening it.
- Imagine you are riding on it.
- How does it feel?
- What is your favourite part?
- Who is riding with you?