- Crayola Paint Brushes - 5 Count
- Crayola Washable No-Run School Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Washable Project Paint
- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Masking Tape
- Variety of Small Boxes
- Variety of Small Boxes, Containers and Cardboard Tubes - 6 - 10 per student
- Choose 6 or more boxes, containers or tubes.
- Paint them using different colours.
- Paint all your boxes with different colours.
- Use tape to make your boxes stronger.
- Use a variety of different painting techniques to decorate your boxes.
- Once all your boxes, containers and tubes are painted place them together.
- Remember to make sure they are balanced so the structure can stand on its own.
- Look carefully at what needs to be strengthened using tape.
- Try placing the boxes together in different ways so they are balanced.
- When you like your structure use Crayola washable school glue to hold all the pieces together.
- Use construction paper to add details such as windows, doors or a flag to your structure.
- When it is finished, stand back and view it with fresh eyes.
- Decide if you need to add anything else.
- Imagine who lives in this buidling.
- What do they look like?
- How many people live here?
- What do they like to do?
- What are their names?