- Crayola Broad Line Markers - 16 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Crayons - 24 Count
- Geometric Shapes Stamps
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Choose some shape stamps to use for your flowers.
- Use crayons to draw the garden space without the flowers.
- Include the ground, stems, and sky.
- Use Crayola broad line markers to colour on the shape stamp.
- Be sure to use the flat side of the marker.
- Colour a smooth, solid layer of ink on the stamp.
- Stamp the shape on the scene to make the flowers and any creatures in your garden.
- Use the chart to find out how much your picture will cost.
- Start by adding how many of each shape you have.
- Next calculate how much each set of shapes is worth.
- Then add all these amounts to get a grand total.
- Once you have figured out how much money all your shapes add up to, write the amount on a price tag and attach it to your work.