- Crayola Permanent Markers
- Crayola Coloured Pencils
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Sketchbooks
- Bristol Board - 15 cm x 30.5 cm (6" x 12")
- Make several plan drawings in your sketchbook.
- Choose the design you like the best.
- Draw your design on the Bristol board.
- outline it with marker.
- Cut around the letters of your name.
- Make sure the name stays attached to the rest of the design.
- Fill the shapes with different patterns.
- Colour the design using coloured pencils.
- View your design with fresh eyes.
- What does the design tell you about yourself?
- What do you see that makes you say that?