- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm
- Crayola Fine Line Markers - 12 Count
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Washable No-Run School Glue
- Large Googly Eyes
- Wooden Paint Stir Sticks
- Place the paper plate on the table.
- Place the paint stir stick on top of the paper plate so it divides the circle in half and one end stops at the top.
- Glue the paint stir stick to the outer edges of the paper plate.
- This will be the back of your puppet.
- Think about what your superhero wears.
- Cut out shapes to show the details of your superhero's costume.
- Glue the shapes to the outer edges of the paper plate.
- Turn your puppet over.
- Glue googly eyes to the face.
- Draw other features on the face.
- Print your name on the paint stir stick.
- View your puppet with fresh eyes.
- How many geometric shapes do you see?
- What is your favourite geometric shape? Why?
- What do you like best about your puppet?
- Work with a friend to tell a superhero story with your puppets.