- Crayola Model Magic - Assorted Colours
- Corrugated Cardboard - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") - 1 per student
- Take a small piece of Model Magic and roll it into a ball.
Press the ball onto the cardboard and pat it flat.
- Roll the Model Magic into different shapes such as coils and small balls.
- Stick it to the cardboard to make different parts of your body.
- Use different colours of Model Magic to add details to your sculpture.
- Mix 2 colours together to make new colours.
- Use the tip of a pencil to poke holes in the Model Magic.
- Print you name somewhere on the cardboard.
- Put small pieces of Model Magic on the letters of your name to make them stand out.
- Look at your finished relief sculpture from a distance.
- What part do you like the best?