- Crayola Washable Colour Glue
- Crayola Watercolour Paints
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- View your toy from all directions.
- Pose it in a view you like the best.
- Draw it lightly with a pencil.
- Use the colour glue to draw over the lines.
- Add details in and around the toy.
- Draw directly with the glue.
- Set your paper aside to dry overnight.
- Make sure the glue is dry.
- Use watercolour paints to fill in the spaces around the glue lines.
- Use contrasting colours to make the shapes stand out.
- View your work with fresh eyes.
- What do you notice about the colours?
- How does your painting make you feel about the toy?
- What do you see that makes you say that?
- What do you like best about your painting? Why?