- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") - 1 piece per student
- Crayola Erasable Coloured Pencils
- Crayola Twistable Crayons
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm - 1 piece per student
- Sketch your ideas on apiece of paper.
- Decide if you want to add tiny figures the way Ted Harrison did.
- Experiment with different colour combinations until you are satisfied.
- Use your sketch as a guide.
- Draw the outline of your picture with Crayola Washable Glue.
- Allow the picture to dry overnight.
- Colour the shapes with thick layers of crayon.
- Mix colours to make them more vibrant.
- Polish the finished picture by lightly rubbing it with your fingers or a soft tissue.
- View the drawing from a distance.
- Look at it with fresh eyes.
- What makes the lines stand out?
- What effect does colour have on the drawing?
- How is it similar to Ted Harrison's style?
- What do you like best about your drawing? Why?