- Crayola Coloured Pencils, 24 Count
- Crayola marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Ball Point Pens - 1 per student
- Select the part of your story you want to illustrate.
- Make 4 thumbnail sketches of different ideas.
- Choose the idea you like the best.
- Use a pencil to draw the composition on a piece of paper.
- Remember to repeat lines and shapes.
- Check to see that your eye travels easily from one part of your drawing to another.
- Paper clip your drawing to your good paper.
- Trace over the details using a ball point pen.
- Press hard to make impressed lines on the good paper.
- You used the impressed line technique to prepare your drawing.
- Use at least 4 other coloured pencil techniques to colour the drawing.