- Crayola Model Magic Classpack - Assorted Colours
- Ribbon or String
- Bamboo Skewers or Toothpicks
- Large Star Shaped Cookie Cutters
- Use a small piece of Model Magic for your star (about 28 g (1 oz).
- for a Santa choose red
- for an elf choose green – mix blue and yellow together to make green
- Flatten the Model Magic with your hand.
- Use a marker to roll it smooth.
- Press the star cookie cutter into the flattened Model Magic.
- Gently pull the excess Model Magic away from the star shape.
- Use a bamboo skewer to poke a hole in one of the tips.
- Gently press small pieces of Model Magic onto the star to add details.
- Mix primary colours to make new colours.
- Model Magic will stick to itself without glue.
- Allow the star to dry for 2 days.
- When it is dry thread a ribbon through the hole at the top.
- Tie the two ends of the ribbon together.
- Hang your star on a tree or a hook.