- Crayola Oil Pastels
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Tempera Paint - Black
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Chalk - White
- Crayola Sketchbooks
- Make 4 thumbnail sketches of different ideas in your sketchbook.
- Remember to give each face a different expression.
- Practice blending oil pastel colours to get the illusion of depth.
- Choose the design you like the best.
- Draw your pumpkin with white chalk.
- Make sure it fills the page.
- Blend different colours of oil pastel to fill the spaces inside the chalk lines.
- Paint over the whole drawing with black tempera paint.
- Let the paint dry for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Place the painted picture in the sink.
- Run a thin trickle of water over the painted picture to wash the paint away.
- Place the wet drawing on a flat surface to dry.