- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Watercolour Pencils
- Crayola Sketchbooks - 1 per student
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Brainstorm ideas in your sketchbook.
- Think about what you want to include, e.g.,
- Make notes as well as drawings.
- Choose the ideas you like the best.
- Make a good drawing in pencil.
- Be sure to add all the details that make your design unique.
- Make the drawing fill the page.
- Use watercolour pencils to colour the drawing.
- Colour directly on the paper with the watercolour pencil and then wet your paintbrush and paint water into the colour.
- Wet your paintbrush and pick up colour from the tip of the pencil and then paint onto the paper.
- Write a brief description to be used as part of an advertising campaign.
- Explain your idea for the design.
- Highlight key features of your design, e.g.,