- Crayola Erasable Coloured Pencils - 24 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Laminated Leaves
- Trace around the outer edge of a leaf.
- Place a different leaf on top of part of the tracing and trace around it.
- Continue to overlap leaves and trace them until you have filled the page with shapes.
- Choose a combination of warm and cool colours to colour in the shapes.
- Every time you use a colour, use it at least 3 more times in different parts of the design before changing colour.
- Be sure you have put a good, solid coat of colour in each shape.
- Give it a second coat if the colour is not intense.
- Use the eraser at the end of each pencil to erase different line patterns in each of the shapes.
- Look at your design with fresh eyes.
- What design elements do you see that move your eye in and around the picture plane?
- Give your design a title.
- What makes this a good title for your design?