- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Sweetheart Collection Construction Paper Crayola Markers
- Crayola Take Note Gel Pens
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Crayola Paint Brush
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Hole Punch
- Disposable Plate
- Paper Towel Roll
- Wiggle Eyes
CIY Staff Tips:
- Make as many of these Valentine’s Day cards or decorations as you please! For even more crafts, check out our entire collection of Valentine’s Day craft ideas.
- Save unwrapped crayons for your Crayon Melter or any of our crayon melting arts and crafts.
To create Heart Banner: Cut out cardstock and construction paper hearts. Decorate with markers and gel pens.
Punch holes on both sides of each heart. String ribbon through holes and trim to desired banner length.
Crayon Wrapper Heart
To create Crayon Wrapper Heart: Draw heart outline with permanent marker on construction paper.
Peel, trim, and glue crayon wrappers inside heart. Write message with permanent marker.
To create Thumbprint Art: Cut cardstock in half, and trim construction paper to fit onto cardstock. Use glue stick to attach.
Lightly paint thumb and press onto card. Dry 1–2 hours. Add details and message with gel pens and markers.
To create Caterpillar Card: Trim construction paper to be the base of the card. Cut out cardstock and construction paper hearts. Use glue stick to attach to card, creating caterpillar shape.
Glue wiggle eyes to face. Add details and message with permanent markers and gel pens.
Candy Gram Holder
To create Candy Gram Holder: Cut paper towel roll in half and paint. Dry 1–2 hours.
Crease paper towel roll to seal. Decorate with permanent markers, gel pens, and glitter glue. Dry 3–4 hours.
Add wrapped candy to tube and seal.