- Crayola Washable Paint - Yellow
- Crayola Black Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Yellow Construction Paper - Small Pieces
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Glue Sticks
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Washable No-Run Glue
- Double Sided Tape
- Small Rolling Pins
- Bubble Wrap
- Small Googly Eyes
- Paint Trays
- Wrap a piece of bubble wrap around a rolling pin.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the bubble wrap to the rolling pin.
- Make sure the bubble side of the bubble wrap is facing up.
- Pour yellow Crayola washable paint on either a cookie sheet or foam tray.
- You don't want too much paint on the tray.
- Roll the rolling pin back and forth in the paint until the bubble wrap is completely covered with paint.
- Roll the rolling pin over the paper.
- Continue rolling until you have covered the paper.
- This will represent the honeycomb for your bees!
- Cut 2 circles out of black construction paper.
- Make one circle slightly bigger than the other.
- Glue the smaller circle onto the end of the larger circle to create a head on the body of the honey bee.
- Use yellow construction paper and googly eyes to add features to the honey bee.
- Use Crayola Glitter Glue to decorate your honey bees.
- Glue your bees to the honeycomb paper you created.