- Crayola Model Magic - Assorted Colours
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Rolling Pin
- Pin Backs
- Foam Core Board - Cut To Size - 5 cm x 7.6 cm (2" x 3")
- Make a rough sketch of your Canadian symbol.
- Choose the colours of Model Magic you want to use and gather the other things you need to make your brooch.
- small piece of foam core board
- rolling pin
- brooch pin
- Press the Model Magic onto the foam core board.
- Add details by pressing small pieces of Model Magic onto other parts of your design. It should stick without needing glue.
- Once you have finished your design, attach a brooch pin to the back of the foam core board.
- Add embellishments and/or glitter glue.
- Allow the brooch to dry for 2 days.