- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Drawing Paper - 7.5 cm x 15 cm (3"x 6") - 3 per student
- Photo-Magnet Sheets - 15 cm x 22.8 cm (6"x 9") - 1 per student
- Use a marker to draw your characters on small pieces of paper 7.5 cm x 15 cm.
- Make them fill the page.
- Make 3 characters altogether.
- Use crayons to colour the pictures.
- Press hard with the crayon to make the colours bright and strong.
- Peel the adhesive backing from the photo-magnet sheet.
- Stick the drawing to the photo-magnet sheet.
- Repeat this for each of your drawings.
- Cut around the outer edges of the drawing.
- Use your magnets to help tell some stories.
- Work with a partner to share your characters and make a story together.