- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Oil Pastels - 16 Count
- Crayola Colour Glue
- Crayola Washable Glue Sticks
- Choose a colour for the background of your picture.
- Cut out some shapes for the ground.
- Glue them along the bottom of your paper.
- Draw details with coloured glue.
- Set the picture aside to dry overnight.
- Add more details using oil pastels.
- Choose colours that will make your details stand out.
- Think about things that feel like spring.
- How can you show them?
- View your picture with fresh eyes.
- How does it make you feel?
- What did you draw that makes you say that?
- What do you like best about your picture?
- How does using 3 different kinds of media - paper, glue and oil pastels affect the way the wotk looks?