- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Pad - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Various Circular Objects - Canning Lids, Corks, Pool Noodle Pieces, Drain Plugs, Kitchen Scrub Brushes, Circle Sponge Stamps, Bottle Lids etc.
- Plastic Yogurt Lids - about 11 cm (4.5 ") diameter
- Paper Towels
- Look closely at all the different objects.
- How are they the same?
- How are they different?
- What shapes do you see?
- How can you use the paint and these shapes?
- What will happen if you paint one colour over another colour?
- Why do some circles have different textures?
- What patterns do you see in your picture?
- What is your favourite circle? Why?
- Look at your artwork from a distance.
- What do you notice?
- What happened when paint colours overlapped?
- What does your artwork make you think of?
- If you were small enough to jump into this artwork, where would you be? Why?
- How does this artwork sound?
- How does this artwork make you move?
- What did you like about this activity? Why?
- Give your artwork a name.