- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Pad - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Washable Watercolour Paints, 8 Count
- Crayola Round Paint Brushes
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Moisten the watercolour paints by dropping a brush load of water on the colours you want to use.
- Pick up a drop of colour and paint it onto the paper in a small blob.
- Paint the legs a little longer than usual.
HEAD and ARMS:
- Paint the head a little smaller than usual.
- Paint the arms long enough to go about half way down the legs.
- Practice making figures in different poses.
- Fill the page.
- Add a few simple brush strokes to suggest hair and feet.