- Crayola Marker and Watercolour Paper
- 4 Cookie Sheets
- 4 vehicles (e.g. Hot Wheels, Monster Truck, Train, Dinky Cars, etc.)
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Put about 2 tablespoons each of 2 or 3 colours of paint on the cookie sheet.
- Place some vehicles on the cookie sheet.
- Drive the vehicles through the paint.
- Run the vehicle over the paper to make a print.
- View the finished print with fresh eyes.
- What happens when the colours overlap?
- How are the lines the same?
- How are the lines different?
- What kind of sound would you make to go with this picture? Why?
- What is your favourite line? Why?
- If you were that line, how would you move? Why?