- Crayola Washable Project Paint - 6 Count
- Crayola Paintbrushes - 5 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Watercolour Paint - 24 Count
- Crayola Washable No-Run School Glue
- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.9 cm (9" x 12")
- Canvas Board - 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm (8" x 10") - 1 per student
- Recycled Bottle Lids
- Make a few sketches of different ideas.
- Choose the one you like the best.
- Paint the lids.
- Use a variety of colours that suit your design.
- Set the lids aside to dry.
- Use watercolour paints to cover the canvas board with colours that go well with your mosaic design.
- Use Crayola Washable Glue to attach the lids to the dry canvas.
- Make several layers of lids to add depth to the mosaic.
- Glue the completed mosaic onto a piece of black construction paper.
- View your work with fresh eyes.
- Why did you choose this design?
- How is your work similar to someone else's?
- How is it different?
- What do you like best about your work? Why?