- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Crayons - 24 Count
- Crayola Watercolour Paints - 8 Count
- Crayola Paint Brushes - 5 Count
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Use crayons to draw your picture.
- Press hard with the crayon and fill the whole page with colour.
- Crumple the paper into a small ball.
- Make lots of cracks in the crayon.
- Open the paper and flatten it out.
- Mix blue and black watercolour paint together.
- Paint it over the whole picture.
- Make sure the paint goes into the cracks.
- Use a soft tissue to gently polish the finished picture.
- View your work with fresh eyes.
- What do you like best about this picture? Why?
- How do the crackles contribute to the effectiveness of the work?