- Crayola Fine Line Markers - 12 Count
- Crayola marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm
- Blank DVD Disc - 1 per student
- Trace the outline of your DVD on drawing paper.
- Make 4 copies for your planning sketches.
- Make 4 planning sketches of different ideas.
- Make sure your designs reflect the mood and content of the movie.
- Use a computer to type your title in a few different fonts to get some new ideas for your lettering.
- Think about how you can make the cover eye-catching so people will want to view your movie.
- Choose the design you like the best.
- Draw it on the DVD cover using your planning sketch as a reference.
- Work with pencil first or draw directly with marker.
- Use marker to colour the design.
- View your design with fresh eyes.
- How does your design reflect the mood and content of your Movie?
- How did you decide what to emphasize in your design?
- What do you like best about your design? Why?