- Crayola Modeling Clay - Variety of Colours
- Bristol Board - 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12" x 12")
- Small Mirrors - 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12" x 12") - 2 per student
- Press modeling clay along the bottom of the mirrors to keep them steady.
- Work in front of the mirrors.
- Make a design with shapes and patterns.
- Look at the design in the mirrors.
- How many reflections do you see?
- How are they the same?
- How are they different?
- Add lots of details to your design.
- Make patterns.
- Mix colours.
- Tell a story with your design.
- Look at your design from different angles.
- Look down at it.
- Look up at it.
- Look at it from the side.
- What do you see in the mirrors?
- What does it remind you of?
- How does it change when you look at it from a different angle?
- Give your artwork a name.