- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Fine LIne Markers
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Bristol Board or Cardstock Paper - 8 cm x 16 cm (3" x 6") - 5 pieces per student
- Brad Paper Fasteners
- Hole Punch
- Trace the outline of your Bristol board on a piece of paper.
- Practice drawing the shape you want to use for your card until you are satisfied with it.
- Remember to leave enough space at the bottom of the shape for your written message.
- Use this plan drawing to draw the shape on one of your pieces of Bristol board.
- Cut out the shape.
- Trace around the outer edge of the shape on each of your other Bristol board pieces.
- Cut out 5 in total.
- Draw details and write a different message on each piece of Bristol board.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in the bottom, right corner of each card.
- Make sure they all line up with each other.
- Stack the cards in order and join them together with a brad paper fastener.
- Fan the card open to read each message.