- Crayola Model Magic - Assorted Colours
- Crayola Scissors
- Masking Tape
- Coverstock Paper - 4 cm x 9 cm (2" x 4") - 1 per student
- Googly Eyes (optional)
- Stick a small piece of masking tape to the short end of the coverstock paper.
- Make sure half of the tape is on the paper and half is hanging off the end like a tail.
- Wrap the paper around your index finger and secure it with the tape.
- Make sure it is loose enough to slide up and down your finger, but not so loose that it will flick off.
- Flatten a small amount of Model Magic and wrap it around the paper cylinder.
- Cover the entire cylinder and make sure it goes over the tip of your finger.
- Roll a small ball of Model Magic for the head.
- Gently place it at the top of the cylinder.
- It will stick in place without glue.
- Use more Model Magic to form the puppet details.
- You may want to add googly eyes and/or other embellishments.
- Set the puppet aside to dry for 24 hours.