- Crayola Fine Line Markers - Black
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 76 cm x 76 cm (3" x 3") - 25 pieces per student
- Small Binder Clips - 1 per student
- Stack your papers into a neat pile.
- Start at the bottom of the pile and number the back of each paper.
- This will help you keep your drawings in order.
- Decide on a topic for your animation, for example, hitting a volleyball.
- Draw your first image on the very last paper in the pile – paper #1.
- Draw the next image on paper #2.
- Draw it almost the same as #1, but with a slight change.
- If you draw it exactly the same there will be no motion;
- If you draw it with a slight change there will be smooth motion; and
- If you draw it with a big change there will be choppy motion.
- Continue this process while at the same time adding storytelling elements to your pages.
- The final image of the book will be your top page.
- Make sure all the papers are in the correct order.
- Use a binder clip to bind the papers together.
- Hold the book in your hand and gently flip through the papers to see your drawings jump to life.