- Crayola Modeling Clay - Variety of Colours
- Plastic Sheet Protectors - 21.6 cm x 27.9 cm (8.5" x 11")
- Small Mirrors - 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12" x 12") - 2 per student
- Work in front of the mirrors.
- Roll small balls of modeling clay.
- Flatten a ball onto one of the lines to make a circle.
- Press more balls onto the lines to make a pattern.
- Fill the lines with circles.
- Add more colours and details to your circle patterns.
- Roll some thin snakes of modeling clay.
- Add the snakes to your design.
- Add lots of details.
- Notice the reflections in the mirrors.
- How many circles can you see?
- Look at your design from different angles.
- Look down at it.
- Look at it from the side.
- What do you see in the mirrors?
- What does it remind you of?
- How does it change when you look at it from a different angle?