- Crayola Model Magic Classpack - Assorted Colours
- Crayola Glue Sticks
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Small Twigs
- Corrugated Cardboard - 10 cm x 10 cm (4" x 4")
- Small Styrofoam Eggs - 1 per student
- Mix red, yellow and blue Model Magic together to make brown.
- Pinch the brown Model Magic into a round nest shape.
- Press broken twigs into the Model Magic nest.
- Spread glue over the surface of the small piece of cardboard.
- Mix blue and yellow together to make green.
- Make a leaf shape with the green Model Magic.
- Press it onto the small piece of cardboard.
- Press the nest onto the leaf.
- Set it aside to dry.
- Flatten a small piece of Model Magic into a shape about .5 cm thick.
- Cover the Styrofoam egg with it.
- Add a small ball for a head.
- Add wings, a tail and other details.
- Press the bird into the nest.
- You may want to add some glitter glue to the cardboard.
- Allow the Model Magic to dry for 2 days.