- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Fold the paper in half short end to short end.
- Fold each short end of the paper into the centre fold.
- Make a firm crease.
- Draw an image for each word.
- 1 word on each flap
- 1 compound word on inside space
- Make sure to fill the space.
- Use simple shapes.
- Make sure to include each word.
- Check to make sure the words are spelled correctly.
- Use crayons and markers to colour your pictures.
- Choose contrasting colours to make the images stand out.
- Lift the flaps to see the compound word.