- Crayola Watercolour Paints - 8 count
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Fine Line Markers - black
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Copy Paper
- Follow the instructions on the worksheet to practice drawing the Celtic knot on regular drawing paper.
- Lightly draw a good copy on a piece of watercolour paper.
- Erase all the guide lines.
- Wet a section of the design with a small amount of water and then paint watercolour into the dampened paper.
- Continue in this way until the whole design is painted.
- Once the paper is dry outline the design with a black fine line marker.
- Place the finished painting under some heavy books for about an hour to flatten it if the paper is not smooth.
- View the painting with fresh eyes.
- What do you like best about it? Why?
- How could you use this idea in another artwork?
- Why did you choose the colours you used?
- How does the colour affect the overall feeling of the design?